Countdown to 12-21-2012

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Resonating with the Resonance Project

The other night I went to a presentation by Daniel Pinchbeck "2012 and the Return of Quetzalcoatl" and Jamie Jamison who presented the work of Nassim Haramein. My mind wast so totally blown by what Jamie Janover had to say about Haramein's ideas that I have not been the same since.

I literally stand in the middle of the room and don't know what to do. I am in an altered state. Both blissed out and excited all at once. None of my usual activities seem worth pursuing. I don't seem to need as much sleep as before and when I awake in the morning, I feel like I've been far away for a long time.

I feel like I have something to do or say that is really important, yet I don't know what it is. I spend a lot of time meditating.

You can check out Haramein's work at The Resonance Project.

As those of you who have been reading my other blogs know, I am into energy healing and that the concept of resonance has been informing my work for quite a while. Now it has taken on new meaning.

The "unified field theory" gives new meaning to the spiritual law "as above, so below", in the sense that it shows how the macrocosm and the microcosm are connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment